Data Loss Prevention monitors your critical information before it leaves or enters your organization through email, websites, social media, enterprise file sharing, and various cloud apps. It scans more than 250 layers deep in order to thoroughly review and protect content.
While a regular solution may be able to “stop and block” questionable file transfers, DLP solutions can automatically apply the optimal level of security (real-time redaction, encryption, blocking, or deleting) depending on specific data content, context, and required regulation policy.
With DLP, you can support continuous collaboration, avoid business interruption, and mitigate the risk of exposing sensitive data – at the endpoint, on-premises, and/or in the cloud.
In short, what can A-DLP do for your data security risks?
- Delivers enhanced cyber threat and critical information protection
- Stop known threats
- Remove risks (e.g. active content, exploits within image files, PII, PCI, etc.) without blocking legitimate business communication
- Encrypt critical information
- Remove the risk without blocking legitimate business traffic
- Reduce management overheads associated with false positives
- Extends DLP and compliance policies to scanned documents
- The solutions are effective from day one